Taking a walk is one of the best ways to clear your head and get moving. And we’re so lucky in Frisco to have so many walking trails and paths! Here are a few of my favorites:
- Northwest Community Park – 13400 Teel Dr.
- Frisco Bridges Shawnee Trail – 10601 Ohio Dr.
- Frisco Commons Park – 8000 McKinney Rd
- Beavers Bend Park -5011 Legacy Dr.
- Cottonwood Creek Greenbelt – 3966 Bear Creek Ln.
- Taychas Trail Park – 15051 Springwood Dr
- Limestone Quarry Park – 1230 Maltby Dr
- Northwest Community Park – 2525 Gloryview Rd
- Hummingbird Park – 11605 Beeville Dr
- Johnny Broyle’s Nature Trail – 100 W Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm
- Cottonwood Park Trail, 900 Lobo Lane, Little Elm
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve – 6701 W Parker Rd, Plano
- Lakeshore Trail – 3700 Sparks Rd, The Colony
- Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area – 201 E. Jones, Lewisville
Where do you like to go for a walk around here?